Friday, September 08, 2006

Climbing

Well Princess, soon I will have to be watching your every move even closer. Last night you were able to climb up onto the futon several times. Granted you used your boppy pillow to give you some lift, but you now know the moves it takes to get up. Lifting your right little leg to the top and then pulling yourself up. It helps if mami is laying there so you can hold on to her pants while your doing it too :)

Last night you also slept well. That is two nights now in a row but last night was a really good night. You only woke up around 4 this morning. I felt you sit up. You do that sometimes, you just wake up and sit up and stay there dazed, probably wondering where the heck are you, its dark! I normally hug you right away and lay you back down. So I gave you your "baba" and changed your diaper and back to sleep you went.

You didnt use/cry for your pacifier this past night!

An hour later I heard a neighbor using their saw. How inconsiderate to work on their yard at 5am on a Friday! After daddy went to the gym around 6 I could no longer sleep and here I am, typing away. Come to realize that "saw" noise was coming from our kitchen? Could it be? As I got closer and closer to the fridge I realized the fridge was making the noise! GREAT! Now I know why daddy was going through the fridge before he left. The stupid thing is broke. I better go clean it and cook the frozen meats we have later today. I doubt we will get the darn thing replaced in time to avoid our food getting ruined.



Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker




.

No comments: